Are you looking for a Driving Offence Solicitor in England or Wales?
Jung & Co Solicitors can help you save your Driving Licence or mitigate on your behalf for a lower sentence or driving ban. Contact our specialist Crime Lawyers at our Flagship office in Southall or our office conveniently placed Poultry above Bank Station in Central London via our contact form or by calling us on 0208 813 8996.
Our Solicitors and selected panel of barristers, many with years of professional ability pride themselves on providing a friendly, professional service with a high success rate. Our team of experienced solicitors and legal professionals can assist you in all motoring matters including drink driving, careless driving and driving without insurance.
If you are worried about losing your Driving Licence, it is possible to have a successful defence against motoring charges and we may even be able to help you avoid disqualification, particularly where losing the right to drive can adversely effect your family life and employment.
Whether a motorist is disqualified from driving will depend on several factors such as:
- The length of time the licence has been held for;
- Whether there are any active penalty points;
- The offence the motorist is facing prosecution for;
- If there have been any previous driving disqualifications;
- If there have been any previous Exceptional Hardship Arguments; and
- Aggravating and mitigating factors of the offence.
Here at Jung & Co Solicitors we are experienced in the following maters:
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Driving Disqualifications
- Exceptional Hardship Applications
- Failing to Stop and Report an Accident
- Running a red light
- Speeding Offences
- Causing Death by Dangerous Driving
- Causing Death by Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving Causing Serious Injury
- Failing to Provide Driver Information
- New Driver Revocation
- Totting Up Offences
- Drink & Drug Drive
- Failing to Provide a Specimen
- Using a Mobile Phone Whilst Driving
- Police Station Interviews.
Certain offences such as drink driving, dangerous driving and failing to provide a specimen for analysis attract a mandatory driving disqualification if a person pleads guilty or is found guilty following trial. However, there are several offences where the Court has the discretion to either impose penalty points or a driving ban. Examples of such offences are speeding, careless driving, failing to stop / report and driving without insurance.
If you would like to know if you are at risk of receiving a disqualification, then please call our lawyers on 0208 813 8996 or complete our contact form for free consultation assessment of your motoring prosecution.
In relation to costs each case is considered on its circumstances. However, we are able to offer fixed fees in most cases as follows below:
- Representations to the Crown Prosecution Service to discontinue your matter: £750.00 plus VAT, this work will include all work up to and including representation to the CPS in your matter.
- Representations to the Crown Prosecution Service to discontinue and matter proceeds to Court where there is only one hearing: £1,200.00 plus VAT this fee includes Counsel’s fees and work up and including the first appearance. Should a second hearing or any subsequent hearing become necessary in your matter then our hourly rates would apply.
- Drink Driving offences – £750 plus vat for preparation and representation at one hearing in the Magistrates Court and £250 plus vat for any subsequent hearing, eg your case is adjourned for sentence.
For some driving offences, such as drink driving, driving whilst disqualified, causing death by dangerous driving you may be eligible for legal aid and we can advise you on this.